Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 7 - 5/24

London
Local Time: 3:30pm

Well today everything finally caught up with me. The time change, stress, staying up late, getting up early, long busy days, dehydration, etc. I woke up not feeling well so I stayed at the hotel today. I went back to sleep for a few hours but my stomach is still upset. I'm really disappointed to have missed the double decker bus tour of London, but hopefully, I will be able to see some things on Thursday. I'm still hoping to go to see Wicked tonight and go to Stonehenge tomorrow.

Wicked was amazing! Almost as good as it was in New York. After we took the tube home. In London they call the the subway the tube. Its actually a lot like the T in Boston except that you can actually understand the station announcements. They also constantly say, “Mind the gap between the car and the platform.” Or just, “Mind the gap.” They say it at every station. Everyone, including the locals, loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment